Forum Rules

Joey
Hanyuu Appreciation Life

Forum Rules

Post by Joey »

As always, all normal TCG rules apply to the forum as well as to our Discord channel.
  • Always be polite! This should go without saying, but please treat your fellow members with respect and kindness. If you have any sort of issue, please do not hesitate to send me a PM!!
  • Please do not double post. If you have an edit to make to your post, please use the edit feature. If it's an important addition, you can bold it or add it to the top of the post.
  • Please keep all content SFW. No excessive swearing, no NSFW images as avatars/signatures.
  • Please do not use excessive sizes for images. This includes in posts or in your signature. Avatars have a maximum size of 250x250. Please do not use an image in your signature that is larger than 500x500. If you have a large image to add to a post, resize it to be no wider than 800px. Otherwise, please link to the image or use the thumbnail code.
These rules can be updated or added to at any time, but if any changes are made they will be announced. If you have any questions regarding these rules or need clarification, please send me a PM and I will be happy to help.