Questions

Joey
Hanyuu Appreciation Life

Questions

Post by Joey »

Do you have a question? Post here and someone will answer you! Anyone can answer any questions that they have the answer to.
eviantus

Re: Questions

Post by eviantus »

Hello! If I misclick and accidently receive rewards when I shouldn't (I clicked Kupo when I had already done it this month) - is there a way for me to fix the logs/currency count on this website? Or do I need to contact an admin to resolve it?

Edit: Alternatively I guess I could skip Kupo the next month, if there is no technical solution.

Joey
Hanyuu Appreciation Life

Post by Joey »

eviantus wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:11 am Hello! If I misclick and accidently receive rewards when I shouldn't (I clicked Kupo when I had already done it this month) - is there a way for me to fix the logs/currency count on this website? Or do I need to contact an admin to resolve it?

Edit: Alternatively I guess I could skip Kupo the next month, if there is no technical solution.

I fixed it for you, thank you for letting me know~!
sunlit

Post by sunlit »

I apologize if this is a repeat to a message I sent within the member panel. I'm not sure if it ever went out because even though I set the to field to colorPOP it shows as sent to me in my outbox.

"Quick few questions... when I have been levelling up I have only been taking one choice card because that is what is listed on the info page for rewards. I have noticed that there are 3 slots though, and have noticed on other people's logs that it looks like they take multiple choice cards. Can you let me know which is accurate? If I've been doing it wrong is it possible for me to go back and take choice cards to cover the ones I didn't grab at the time? Let me know either way!"
wildepriest

Post by wildepriest »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wildepriest

Post by wildepriest »

wildepriest

Post by wildepriest »

wildepriest

Post by wildepriest »

wildepriest